Want to be a part of the ever-growing CAVMS family? Want to learn an instrument, develop a range of new skills and make friends for life? Enrol today!
Information for Parents
- The cost per term is determined by the number and length of lessons.
- Group lessons are only available in certain circumstances.
- Payment must be made at the beginning of term as soon as the invoice is received.
- The full amount for each term must be paid, even though a child may wish to discontinue lessons after just a few weeks.
- Written notification from a parent/guardian is required to discontinue, otherwise lessons continue from term to term automatically.
- Lessons missed through no fault of the teacher (e.g. family holidays, school trips, industrial action, child’s absence etc) are non-refundable, although staff will make every effort to compensate for missed lessons.
Cost of Lessons
- Group lessons (when available) cost £5.50 per week e.g 2 sharing 20 minutes or 3 sharing 30 minutes.
- Individual lessons start at £8.25 for 15 minutes. This means that a typical 12 week term will cost:
- Group lesson: £66.00
- Individual 15 minute lesson: £99.00
How to Pay for Lessons
Lessons commence on receipt of the online enrolment form. An invoice will be sent once the number and length of lessons have been confirmed.
Thank you for enrolling!
You will recieve an email confirmation shortly.