1.1 These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
1.2 By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
2. Copyright notice
2.1 Copyright (c) 2018 CAVMS Ltd.
2.2 Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
3. Licence to use website
3.1 You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website; and
- stream audio and video files from our website
subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
3.3 You may only use our website for business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
3.4 Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
3.5 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
3.6 Notwithstanding Section 3.5, you may redistribute our enrolment form in print and electronic form to any person.
3.7 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
4. Acceptable use
4.1 You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
5. Registration and accounts
5.1 To be eligible for a Teacher's log in on our website under this section 5, you must be a member of the CAVMS team.
5.2 You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
5.3 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your log in.
5.4 You must not use any other person's log in to access the website.
6. User login details
6.1 You must keep your password confidential.
6.2 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
6.3 You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
7. Cancellation and suspension of account
7.1 We may:
- suspend your log in;
- cancel your log in; and/or
- edit your log in details,
at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
8. Limited warranties
8.1 We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
8.2 We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
8.3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 9.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
9. Limitations and exclusions of liability
9.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
9.2 The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 11 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- are subject to Section 11.1; and
- govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
9.3 To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
9.4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
9.5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
9.6 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
9.7 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
9.8 You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
10. Breaches of these terms and conditions
10.1 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend or delete your access on our website.
10.2 Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking.
11.1 We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
11.2 The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions
11.3 If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your log in on the website, and you must stop using the website.
12.1 You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
12.2 You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
13.1 If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
13.2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
14. Third party rights
14.1 A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
14.2 The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
15. Entire agreement
16. Law and jurisdiction
16.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with UK law.
16.2 Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK.
17. Statutory and regulatory disclosures
17.1 We are registered in Wales; you can find the online version of the register at https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/05306170, and our registration number is 05306170.
18. Our details
18.1 This website is owned and operated by CAVMS Ltd.
18.2 We are registered in Wales under registration number 05306170, and our registered office is at Severn House, Hazell Drive, Newport, NP10 8FY.
18.3 Our principal place of business is at Henstaff Court Business Centre, Llantrisant Road, Groes Faen, Cardiff, CF72 8NG.
18.4 You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address given above;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website; or
- by email, using the email address published on our website.
19. Data protection officer
19.1 Our data protection officer's contact details are: David Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org